Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

splitting at the roots

Terence Shipp
@terence-shipp
13 years ago
18 posts
Some of my dreads are splitting in half at the roots but are still conjoined into one dread! Is this normal? Should i do anything about it? Or just leave it alone?
updated by @terence-shipp: 01/13/15 08:59:03PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

very typical when you force sectioning instead of alowing natural sectining the hair wanted to be 2 different dreads you forcedthem to be together

theyre rebelling

thats why i recomend letting the hair section itself even if you do make the dreads instead of going natural

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Terence Shipp
@terence-shipp
13 years ago
18 posts

yea that makes sense, besides the backcombing 2 months ago ive been letting my dreads do whatever they want

Shanxon Lemasters
@shanxon-lemasters
13 years ago
411 posts
mine did this and mine are natural....i got scared because i couldn't seperate it i cut it w/ scissors....don't do this peeps let it be it'self....it didn't reallly hurt anything but my pride for being scared about a natural occurance >.<
Catherine2
@catherine2
13 years ago
23 posts
I have just been through the same thing. Its so strange hey? I brushed the really big ones out and separated them into natural sections and twist and ripped them back in. If they were not as big as they were I would have left them. Post a pic please ;O)
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form