Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Hot Date makes me wish i was non-neglect

Thundersquall
@thundersquall
13 years ago
235 posts
I gotta say it does get frustrating at times when your in tha first year, but particularly the first year of waiting forhair growth. I have a date this friday my first one since i left my X and my little baby dreads you know look like trees all over my head. I love the crazy look and i told her straight up about them but she said that its cool. but i admit it is times like this when i wish i had gotten them double twisted instead of gone neglect, just so i had that manicured look for tha date. Oh well just gotta rock that swagga anyways right?
updated by @thundersquall: 01/13/15 08:59:01PM
Liberty
@liberty
13 years ago
33 posts
Enjoy your date Its you she's dating not your hair :)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

see your the type id love to daye thats the whole truth right there

you might as well wish u had a diferent face a diferent body a diferent voice or soul or personality..whats the point?

the dates gonna go the way its gonna go and the hairs not gonna change that 1 bit

Liberty said:

Enjoy your date Its you she's dating not your hair :)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
princenoobsauce
@princenoobsauce
13 years ago
56 posts
i agree 100%. I met a great girl when my dreads were tiny and stuck out all over!
Thundersquall
@thundersquall
13 years ago
235 posts

LoL i hear you guys. Thats whats up for real who knows she may even dig baby tree trunks too =) We make an interesting pair anyways i kinda look like 5'5 version of Lenny Kravitz and she is like three inches taller lookin like i dunno..prolly Ann Hathaway heh but its all good like Ray Charles said, "Imma make it do what it do, baby."

Preciate the kind words tho folks =)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

movin it out of intro

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form