Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

researching on essential oils

john kopfle
@john-kopfle
13 years ago
50 posts
I kno alot of people use essential oils mixed with there bs/acv wash. (Tea tree, rosemary, peppermint, lavender, etc.) I was lookin online and came acrossed an essentail oil called "clove oil" I found out that it was alot of benefits.1. Antiseptic2. Great smelling aroma3. Soothing effectIt also said mixed with salt and rubbed to the forehead can help headaches. (I mix sea salt with my bs wash and my oils anyway.)Do you think this oil would be good to mix with the bs wash and other essential oils?
updated by @john-kopfle: 02/14/15 09:56:51AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

cloves also numbing (maybe why it helps headaches?) used for toothaches its just likle ambysol so im not so sure about using in dreds

but u can try

worse that can happen is ya literaly will be a "numbskull" for a day

try a drop on your forehead 1st

but if u get a toothache cloves the thing for ya

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

for those effects u may wanna try lemmongrasas which has those effects

--
john kopfle
@john-kopfle
13 years ago
50 posts
It was just a thought. Went on a natural herb/oil searching rant this morning. I just may buy it tho being literally a numbskull sounds fun for a day lol
Medusa
@medusa
13 years ago
57 posts
I used clove with eucalyptus and lavender today in my acv rinse, and so far it not only smells incredible, it seems to have helped my dry winter scalp itches!!
Pixiebird
@pixiebird
11 years ago
6 posts

Which oils should I buy? I'm looking on Amazon and there are so many to choose from. Which is the best and what do I need to look for?

OliviaJonas Aley
@oliviajonas-aley
11 years ago
30 posts

Ha ha! numbskull!

soaring eagle said:

cloves also numbing (maybe why it helps headaches?) used for toothaches its just likle ambysol so im not so sure about using in dreds

but u can try

worse that can happen is ya literaly will be a "numbskull" for a day

try a drop on your forehead 1st

but if u get a toothache cloves the thing for ya

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

haha yea i dont think u want to use it on your head

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

dont look on amazon you wont know wether your gerting actual essential oil otr crap oil

over there <---- just above the latest activity is mountain rose herbs

thats the best place to get em

tearreee and rosemary are great for dandruff pepermingt for itch lavenders anto mold

Pixiebird said:

Which oils should I buy? I'm looking on Amazon and there are so many to choose from. Which is the best and what do I need to look for?

--
the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
11 years ago
1,302 posts

Purchase 100% essential oils. Check your local drug store for their selections. Here we have a store called Bulk Barn which sells bulk snacks, nuts, baking supplies etc. and they also sell soaps and essential oils. No matter where you buy them from, read the labels first.

The oils in a small spray bottle make for a wonderful scent on the head. Peppermint spray misted on a dry scalp feels great.

Peace

/ 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form