@jessica-eva-eva-lovelocks
13 years ago
217 posts
wow amazing!
UUURP
@uuurp
13 years ago
20 posts
I have allowed most all of it become one and stopped separating them about 4 years ago, just a lot of weight on the root..I envy year 21 years, mine would prolly fall out of my head due to the weight, and I choose never to wash it so maybe my scalp would give...Thanks Eva thats really kind of you
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

i stopped seperarting almost 4 years ago too but seperate the ones joining the already thick dreads

plus mine are always lighter after i wash ewm even after only 3-4 days

you realize the airs full of grime that builds up inside your dreads like a tyhick tar adding weight..8 years without washing there could be a hekll of alot of weight added just from dirt

id really like to weigh them then do the deep cleanse and see just how much weight loss u experience

ofcousrse having such a massive congo would cause uneven pulling so pain making them seem even heavier

mine are past my loes but because theyre kept clean i only notice the weight if theyre all tied up and..off ballance

i just washed em today and they feel so light so soft smell so nice..

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
UUURP
@uuurp
13 years ago
20 posts
sounds like a nice feeling! yes they are extremely grimey, but as I prefer them to be, I am aware of the air filled pollutants that soak into the dreads building up tar. Where are u located soaringeagle? maybe I will take a road trip one day to weigh them before and after before I cut them.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
near philadelphia now but hope not much longer

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
UUURP
@uuurp
13 years ago
20 posts
thats hilarious! I am in Philadelphia as well and I understand your desire to leave all too well!
calipark
@calipark
13 years ago
54 posts
beautiful!!
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form