Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Is there a good drying method

Justin3
@justin3
13 years ago
5 posts
I decided to just let my hair do its thing as of last week...and I've been towel drying. Should I not be? Thanks, I and i.
updated by @justin3: 02/14/15 06:15:01AM
Lu A
@lu-a
13 years ago
66 posts
Towel drying is fine, air drying is (imo) better. less lint :)
Dan B
@dan-b
13 years ago
58 posts
I bought a black town (black hair) and washed it about 10-15 times with no softener. That way it's less likely to leave fluffy bit in my locs. I have like four of them I was all at once. Just don't use softener or you'll be picking bits of fluff out for months lol

Lu A said:
Dan B
@dan-b
13 years ago
58 posts
I bought a black town (black hair) and washed it about 10-15 times with no softener. That way it's less likely to leave fluffy bit in my locs. I have like four of them I was all at once. Just don't use softener or you'll be picking bits of fluff out for months lol

Lu A said:
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

towel drying can undo progress in early natural dreads

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Rae
@rae
13 years ago
74 posts
Sunshine!!
Lu A
@lu-a
13 years ago
66 posts
Oh I love that. Especially since the sun is finally making the world around me warm again. New drying method: sunshine.

Rachel Adelle said:
Sunshine!!
Justin3
@justin3
13 years ago
5 posts
Thanks alot for the advise. And yea...Sunshine will definitely be in my near future. Hello Spring.. new beginnigs.
Dave2
@dave2
13 years ago
71 posts
if it's warm weather just go outside and shake like a dog(watch out for flying beads,lol) then air and sun dry, and if it's taking too long try using a shamwow,chamois,micro-fibre towel and squeeze the water out with the towel.
jarvis zawistowski
@jarvis-zawistowski
13 years ago
31 posts
couldyou use a hair dryer? on early neglect dreads
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form