Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

March Madness! All-Dreadlocks Team Selections

Zach2
@zach2
13 years ago
20 posts

Ah it's that time of year again march madness for those of you that are basketball fans. For those of you that aren't, I'm certain your at least dreads fans. Thus, I have made my selections for the All- Dreadlocks Team for division 1 NCAA

1- Jae Crowder- Marquette Golden Eagles: What can you say great head of dreads , also quite an impressive player.

Jae Crowde r

2. Gary McGhee- Pittsburgh: What else can you say about this guy, about as good of a dread candidate as you can get, gotta love an Irish dreadhead

Gary McGhee

3. Kenneth Faried- Morehead State: With that big upset over Louisville this young man locked up his position on the All-Dreads team, also one of the best rebounders in the tournament, keep an eye on this fellow, and more importantly his locs'

Kenneth Faried

4. Steven Gray- Gonzaga Bulldogs: another great head of hair in this young man, and watch out for this team to make some noise from their 11 seed, I know I utilized the dreadlock factor in filling out my bracket

Steven Gray

5. Jesse Perry- Arizona Wildcats: last but certainly not least, this young athlete is representing the dreadlock community exceptionally well as his team rolls into the 2nd round where they will face Texas

Jesse Perry

As you can see the dreadlock factor is not being taken seriously enough by the sports experts as all of these teams are still alive in the tourney...Nothing like seeing dreadlocks flying in the wind on the athletic field...let's go team dreads

updated by @zach2: 01/13/15 08:57:48PM
Zach2
@zach2
13 years ago
20 posts

ah the gary mcghee photo did not work! here it is below

Gary McGhee

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form