Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

A little worried

NappyBoyMike
@nappyboymike
13 years ago
13 posts

okay ive had my dreads for 2 years and 9 months and i ran into a couple of problems likemildew, dandruff, etc....but just recently i have been looking at other peoples dreads and i have noticed that mine are considerably thinner than the norm, so i just want to get an honest opinion from people that knows.

P.S the second pic is my big sister hers are alot thicker than mine but i guess its knida hard to tell by the pic :/

updated by @nappyboymike: 01/13/15 08:56:39PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

how were they started and maintained

size dont matter as long as theyre not thinning from twisting or interlocking actualy thinners less likely to mildew unless u tie em up damp or used wax

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
NappyBoyMike
@nappyboymike
13 years ago
13 posts

its kinda weird the way I started off and its kinda hard to explain so im gonna say it like this.....I havebraided tips. Yeah and the mildew problem is going away, ive learned to stop putting my hair in ponytails unless completely dry

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
yea i read that u twist with some gunk too the twisting thins them..the gunk builds up and causes mildew ..stop twisting use no styling gels just use aloe or jojoba as moisture when needed

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Sheresa
@sheresa
13 years ago
41 posts
To each their own. Your hair looks amazing. Thin dreads or not...they're pretty awesome.
Amelia Nantume Marie Mayer
@amelia-marie-dreadybear
13 years ago
18 posts
personally, i think they look great!
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form