Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

People touching your dreadlocks

Colin2
@colin2
13 years ago
81 posts

How do you feel about other people touching your dreadlocks and what do you tell them

updated by @colin2: 02/14/15 05:37:42AM
Ilvin salazar
@ilvin-salazar
13 years ago
20 posts
it gets annoying if they dont ask.but if they ask,its ok.i like the attention.lol
Colin2
@colin2
13 years ago
81 posts
Yeah it gets annoying ,it happens almost every day I wanna say something but I don't want to be disrespectful

Ilvin salazar said:
it gets annoying if they dont ask. but if they ask,its ok.i like the attention.lol
Ilvin salazar
@ilvin-salazar
13 years ago
20 posts

yea,i usually dont say anything,but i got a feeling that if they catch me in a bad mood,ill snap.

lol

Jack Roth
@jack-roth
13 years ago
298 posts
I like people touching my dreads, usually its girl so theres nothing wrong with that.
momma has dreads
@momma-has-dreads
13 years ago
159 posts

I am also OK with it. I have had many old folks ask me about them. They ask first, I have never had anyone just touch them without asking first. So I am just fine with it. Then I get ask many question, which is great, educate those who feel or have a stereo type in their mind of those with dreads.

All good here

Bene
@bene
13 years ago
35 posts
i love it when kids play with them
Matted Dew
@matted-dew
13 years ago
213 posts

I feel like you're exposing other people to a different way of thinking about something (hair)
and that's a good thing,

i dont think there's any real harm in a person touching your hair so just let them have their fun
Namaste

inga dinga
@inga-dinga
13 years ago
3 posts

i dont usually mind but if its someone i dont know that didnt ask, it kinda weirds me out. but its usually drunk people. but i love it when im at work and all the kids love playing with my hair. theres one girl that will scream her little head off if i wear my hair up.

Jim the Kraken
@jim-the-kraken
13 years ago
81 posts
It pisses me off to no end when people do that. Even when my own mom comes to visit me at college she'll just grab my hair without permission and it infuriates me. I don't mind it when asked first though.
 / 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form