Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Preventing blunt ends

Rockerbaby
@rockerbaby
13 years ago
27 posts

Is there any real way to prevent blunt ends if that's what my hair is trying to do? I am really trying not to touch them except to separate, but it took so long to grow my hair out this long and now all of my dreads are folding over on themselves and blunting. Can I just keeping tugging the hair at the tips to keep them loose? Will that do anything in the long run?

Funny, on my last set I couldn't wait for my tips to blunt. Now I'd rather have my loose tips back!

updated by @rockerbaby: 01/13/15 08:56:03PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

well u can try but they'll probly end up doping what they want to do anyway

some will some wont

they got a mind of theyre own

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
jordan scott
@jordan-scott
13 years ago
5 posts
Try this get a cup of conditioner and just dip the tips in and the should loosen up
Brandon Arnold
@brandon-arnold
13 years ago
184 posts
So when your dreads fold in on themselves, that means they are blunting?Sick, half of mine are doing that!I'd just go with it. They'll look sweet either way!
LillyPilly
@lillypilly
13 years ago
16 posts
Thanks for starting this thread. Mine are doing that too and I've been picking them loose again. I have to keep up on it though because they start blunting again straight away. I prefer the wispy look and like the way after I wet them that they drip dry quite quickly.
Crystal O.
@crystal-o
13 years ago
137 posts
That sounds like a good idea. Maybe also keeping the verytips trimmed so theydon't split or get damagedmight help them from wanting to knot with the rest of the hair too? Just a thought.

jordan scott said:
Try this get a cup of conditioner and just dip the tips in and the should loosen up
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form