Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

DREAD BEADS!

Katrina Randall
@katrina-randall
13 years ago
32 posts

I need them but I'm a bit clueless as to where to buy them at a very reasonable price.

And I'm really clueless actually, about dread beads in general.

updated by @katrina-randall: 02/14/15 03:31:17AM
Leah
@leah
13 years ago
32 posts
try ebay too.
kye
@kye
13 years ago
14 posts
I think dread beads are cool ideas. though the affect my sleeping. and when i go to wqash my hair io have to take them out. they reallly help to round a dread though.
Heather
@heather
13 years ago
1,291 posts
so far i can only us small beads so they don't bother me when i sleep and i don't even bother taking them out when i wash. just move them up or down so the hair underneath will dry.

kye said:
I think dread beads are cool ideas. though the affect my sleeping. and when i go to wqash my hair io have to take them out. they reallly help to round a dread though.
Vince Ferrer
@vince-ferrer
13 years ago
7 posts

if you do find a place to get some you should post it for the rest of us :)

youre dreads are forming really nice!

Shanxon Lemasters
@shanxon-lemasters
13 years ago
411 posts
I found wooden ones at walmart, and "pony" beads work as well if you don't mind their selection and colors for smaller, I like wooden ones because you can always make the hole larger if need be. Hobby Lobby has them, I even found a bag at a "staples!" Just keep your eye out wherever you might be!
baby britt
@baby-britt
13 years ago
112 posts
http://www.etsy.com/shop/sixbabygirls?ref=ss_profile i love her glass art! i have two coming in the mail right now, should be here in about a week.
Luvingyourlocks
@luvingyourlocks
13 years ago
9 posts
I make dread beads. Check me out at luvingyourlocks.etsy.com.
Luvingyourlocks
@luvingyourlocks
13 years ago
9 posts
Thanks so much! I really love what I do. Hopefully, it shows!
GeorgiaFreeSpirit
@georgiafreespirit
13 years ago
28 posts
any craft store..most usually have them in bulk and you can sort through and pick the ones you like :))) you just gotta make sure you find ones with big enough holes!!!
 / 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form