Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Added new pictures to my profile ten months.

Alicia
@alicia
13 years ago
68 posts
Hi guys.. I've added new pictures to my profile and am hoping for some of you to check them out and tell me what you think. Its been a long ten months and maybe I am crazy but I am just now starting to really think they look okay. Months three through eight were the worst haha :) But I wouldn't have ever been able to get this far if it wasn't for the support and encouragement of everybody on this site. I've doubted the process so many times and have even thought about combing them out. I am so glad I didn't and can't wait to see how they grow over the next few months. Thanks in advance to anyone who takes the time to go check the pictures out. :)
updated by @alicia: 01/13/15 08:55:40PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
whoa they shrunk and fattened alot!!! when u 1st started em i never woulda expected them to get so fat (and stubby hehe)just wait tho this time next year when they gain some length u will be so happy with em

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Alicia
@alicia
13 years ago
68 posts
Haha yea.. some got really fat..which at first I did not want. I really wanted small little dreads. But oh well..I kind of like that big fattie on the side there. It really is crazy how short my hair is now too..hopefully they will grow sooner rather than later..but I think they look okay when they are up.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

they'll grow soon couple months u should see em gain a lil length

they should be bout as short as they'll get now

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
❀.Zombeth.☮)O(
@zombetho
13 years ago
42 posts