Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Beaver Tail Dreads

Terence Shipp
@terence-shipp
13 years ago
18 posts

I Re-did my dreads about 2 weeks ago, and ive got some really flat, but wide dreads or "Beaver Tail" dreads and i was wondering if anyone else had some...

updated by @terence-shipp: 01/13/15 08:55:33PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

are they normal size but flat cause usualy beavertail means like the whole back being 1 wide flat dread

but if u mean a normal drea with a flattened paddle end i have a few and love em

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Terence Shipp
@terence-shipp
13 years ago
18 posts
im afraid that they wont dread right, or split in half. I love the way they look and feel though. A very unique look.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
they'll be fine lets see pics

--
Terence Shipp
@terence-shipp
13 years ago
18 posts

i cant get good pictures, but this is a couple of days after re-dreading

the flat ones are more toward the top, you might be able to spot them.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

haha umm theyre backcombed hair not dreads yet they will change shape 1000 times b4 they can be called dreads

--
Moneybags McGuilicutty
@moneybags-mcguilicutty
13 years ago
33 posts
haha bro your worrying way too much man, just chill and it will work out fine
JESSICA EVA (Eva Lovelocks)
@jessica-eva-eva-lovelocks
13 years ago
217 posts
i have a good one that's about an inch and a half wide and totally flat for about 6 inches, then it gets round, then splits in two at the ends. it's huge, it was a congo. i like it a lot, it reminds me of the strips of beef jerky that you can buy at the gas station! hahaha! i wish i could get a good picture of it...
Gary Charlesworth
@gary-charlesworth
13 years ago
50 posts
Some of mine are flat at the roots round for about 6 inches and then flat at the tips. I think they're flat because of sleeping on them, but it's not a concern really. Some of them are flat at the roots but are curling round into this cool lumpy rounded phat bastard of a dread. But my hair curls anyway. Just make sure you don't do what I did and forget to rip em apart, otherwise you get a massive UBER dread on one side of your head, that gets REALLY heavy when it's wet!
Terence Shipp
@terence-shipp
13 years ago
18 posts
im just letting my dreads do what ever they want and giving them time, but i hope they grow fast cuz the flat ones are so much sorter then the rest of my dreads
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form