Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

question

Miles Robertson
@miles-robertson
13 years ago
13 posts

okay, so the back of my head is dreading up amazingly, yet the front and most of the sides are just my usual fro. i know the back is dreading up cuz its the part of my head that gets most contact with my pillow at night. as much as i love how interesting my hair is at the moment, is there a way to even it out, without resorting to sleeping upside down?? ( joking T_T )

thanks in advance :)

updated by @miles-robertson: 01/13/15 08:55:26PM
Kaitelyn
@kaitelyn
13 years ago
17 posts
you could help them along with TnR if youre really worried about it or it looks goofy. but remember to just be patient with them as well
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
put on a tam at night it redestributes the compression and helps em dread all around

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dreadedsunflower
@dreadedsunflower
13 years ago
60 posts
just waller around in the bed
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
tnr=twist n rip she doesnmt realize u already backcombed i think she thinks u are going a]=natural and gettin impatient so suggested tnr .. but u are already dreading they just mature at diferent rates die yo comptressuion so wear a tam..thats all u need to do

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Jack Williams
@jack-williams
13 years ago
6 posts

I have a similar problem but the exact opposite, the dreads at the back of my head seem to be refusing to lock up.

All i can say is just keep palm rolling the dreads that are being awkward and I'll tell you, it makes it even more satisfying when they finally get nice and tight :)

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form