Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Thicker dreadroots

Dreadheadbutterfly!
@dreadheadbutterfly
13 years ago
35 posts

Is there a hair product or something that can help make my the roots of my dreads thicker.

updated by @dreadheadbutterfly: 01/13/15 08:55:08PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
pruducts..i doubt it ..but leaving em alone will are u twisting or anything ? d so stop it if theyre real thin let the thin ones combine

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
checked your page twisting every 2 weeks is why theyre thinning (i guessed u were twisting by the title)thinning roots is exacvtly why you shouldnt keep twisting themhell the purpose of twisting is to thin them..stop it and in a few months they will be nice and thick

--
Dreadheadbutterfly!
@dreadheadbutterfly
13 years ago
35 posts
i have not retwisted in two months

soaringeagle said:
pruducts..i doubt it ..but leaving em alone will are u twisting or anything ? d so stop it if theyre real thin let the thin ones combine
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

ok good they should be getting better but how fast does your haitr grow how old are your dreads

if it grows slow might take a lil longer

how thin are the worse parts? any danger of breaking ir just lil thinner

--
Dreadheadbutterfly!
@dreadheadbutterfly
13 years ago
35 posts
My locks are about 7 months old but the one lock im focused on is this one in the back .......i combined it with one other and it got way longer in fact its longer than all of my other dreads in the back of my head but its also thinner and idk why that is .

soaringeagle said:

ok good they should be getting better but how fast does your haitr grow how old are your dreads

if it grows slow might take a lil longer

how thin are the worse parts? any danger of breaking ir just lil thinner

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

how did u combine it? let it combine or force it u mightve actualy broken 1 odff so its acting more like an extention? notthickening the roots at all?

just a guess the only way i can imaginge that is idf u like crocheded em together?

--
Dreadheadbutterfly!
@dreadheadbutterfly
13 years ago
35 posts
yes i probably broke it off because they were both thin b4 i twisted them together

soaringeagle said:

how did u combine it? let it combine or force it u mightve actualy broken 1 odff so its acting more like an extention? notthickening the roots at all?

just a guess the only way i can imaginge that is idf u like crocheded em together?

David E Glazai
@david-e-glazai
13 years ago
23 posts

the key to thicker locks is to not separate as much or just combine em at a early stage, I currently have one dread the size of two fingers and it seems to only get thicker (I could see the line where it can separate in two but I chose to not split it and see how fat it gets lol)

since your 7 months in the best thing you can do is to just wait n watch without touching n let them combine on their own

here is a pic of my progress taken about 2 weeks ago (my 3rd month)

Dreadheadbutterfly!
@dreadheadbutterfly
13 years ago
35 posts
ok i see thank you

David E Glazai said:

the key to thicker locks is to not separate as much or just combine em at a early stage, I currently have one dread the size of two fingers and it seems to only get thicker (I could see the line where it can separate in two but I chose to not split it and see how fat it gets lol)

since your 7 months in the best thing you can do is to just wait n watch without touching n let them combine on their own

here is a pic of my progress taken about 2 weeks ago (my 3rd month)

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form