Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

new features new site design (post bugs here)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

ok so u see theres been a total overhal

all profiles been restet to the new theme

theres a bnew design studio sas well (see button top left corner)

the 1 thing i hoped would work isnt thats the ads in the header (without the slow loading way it was b4) so the like buttons are temporarily disabled (re-enabled next week)

im hoping the new ads will go in soon too

and finaly

i want feedback on every element of the new layout any resomendations for changes

the 2 left columss can be moved now to 2 right 2 left eight abnd left interchanged ext

all backgrounfs can be changed too to smaller faster loading files if we find ones that are better

these are just what i had and used b4

theres way more customization options as well as a theme developer mode

any css masters wanna try developing new themes just for the site?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 02/14/15 02:53:59AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
oh noooo ok i just discovererd (along with many beta testors) that the new design stodio if we use the new themes does not alow the personal page themes to be changedthis was poorly explained and caught many folks by surprissethe design studio is great for overall site redesign but is that flaw worth it?in the futture they want to change this but theres no set date for whenor if personal pages will be customizable againi can try to reverty this isdf this is a big disapointment

--
Patricia Fox
@patricia-fox
13 years ago
42 posts
I am the same as james there is nothing on my page anymore. I went to the setting to try and figure it out and it is blank.
Denise ∞
@denise
13 years ago
83 posts
If you end up keeping the new design I'd like to see a one colour background to make it easier to read stuff.
dreaded delusion
@dreaded-delusion
13 years ago
84 posts
I gotta say, I'm not liking the new background only because it's hard to read the text on the site. It's a tad hard on the eyes. Perhaps if you go with a more plain/basic color and not a pattern toward the middle where the text is read? I took a lot of classes on color and such for presentations. This would be a no no. :p Only cos the text is getting eatin by the background when it should enhance it. Sorry, I'm ranting, I'm sure you got the point in the first sentence. hehe. sorry.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
ok im on therse issues

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
ok so hows this

--
dreaded delusion
@dreaded-delusion
13 years ago
84 posts
I love it SE. :) Very easy and soothing on the eyes. :)

soaringeagle said:
ok so hows this
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

the reply too isnt working as well we are beta testing wait the reply to worked for some not others

but yea theres glitches galore thats why we are helping to find em all

keep posting glitches

i cant use reply too

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

ok i cant reply with quote but i see otherscan if u can post what browser u use if u cant..also post your browser

--
 / 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form