Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Help me understand my progress

Macrina
@macrina
13 years ago
41 posts
3 week old twist and rips. Did them pretty tightly, maybe too tightly in retrospect. Most of them have loosened nicely now. I have loops at my roots. Is that where the looping starts? I have been waiting (not so patiently) for looping and such and I just want to know if this is the progress I have been waiting for. :) I had three weeks of good hair days and since the looping at the roots it's now a slew of "bad" hair days. I don't mind so much if this means they are actually knotting. Thanks for any encouragement or guidance....
updated by @macrina: 01/13/15 08:54:45PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
well if theyre tight then would make sence the looping would start at the looser roots

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Heather
@heather
13 years ago
1,291 posts
well, mine is looping on the last 3 or 4 inches at the bottom and the rest is mass frizz. i think i'd rather have it loop from the top but oh well we can't choose the way our hair decides to do things. right now hats and scarves are my best friends:)
Macrina
@macrina
13 years ago
41 posts
Thanks for theencouragementguys!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

thats more normal if theyre not too tight to loop everyhere but if she did em real tight it makes sense the looping would start at the loose roots

most loops that stick around will be near the ends..but thats just a generality anythung can happen thats kist whats lil more typical

Heather said:

well, mine is looping on the last 3 or 4 inches at the bottom and the rest is mass frizz. i think i'd rather have it loop from the top but oh well we can't choose the way our hair decides to do things. right now hats and scarves are my best friends:)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form