dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Hi dreadies!

Menrt Devl
@menrt-devl
13 years ago
9 posts

Hi everyone

2 months ago i discovered this site and started dreading, but i didn't took the effort to register.I'm 17y old guy from Belgium i'm in last year of high school, i like listening/playing music drummin playing some games..

I wanted dreads for some time already, now looked up on it and decided to go natural (have 1 small backcombed in the back of my hair tho). I only wash with Dr Bronner like every 5-7 days for the rest I do nothing except a wool scarf over my pillow

I'm almost 2 months far i'm adding some crappy webcam pictures just to give an idea (:

Best to all of you hope i enjoy my stayin here (:

cheers

updated by @menrt-devl: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
welcome and excelent progress for 2 months ;)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Menrt Devl
@menrt-devl
13 years ago
9 posts

A little 3 month-ish update, it seems actually a bit better on the pictures than it is.

I have a few knots forming in the back of my hair but in the front i feel little or no progress, it seems like my hair resections itself again everytime i wash it. :/

And the upside down view (:

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
u should create a timeline in the timelines section

--
Menrt Devl
@menrt-devl
13 years ago
9 posts

It's been 8 months since i was last on the forum, so i thought i would give a little update :)

It's not worth creating a new thread for imo, so i just continue in my old one. I tnr'd all my dreads 6 months ago, and they're coming very well now. Until now i have been to busy/lazy to come on the forums, but anyway here's how they're now.

I normally wear some sort of headband but at home i just have em loose :)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

looking good so far :)

--
Menrt Devl
@menrt-devl
13 years ago
9 posts