Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Please Help... R&T Side show sister

Liberty
@liberty
13 years ago
33 posts

I was waiting for the natural look but as my hair was so curly and thick it was getting dreaded from one side to the other after just one week..

So we decided to have a go at R&T again and I am a little freaked out as Sid Show Bob now has a sister..

I know they take time to calm down but is there anything I can do so they are not so huge and fluffy..

Should I wash them now might that calm them down a bit..

Any advice is welcomed..

Thank you in advance

(Side Show Sister)

updated by @liberty: 01/13/15 08:53:55PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
they look fine lil thick but fine wash and wear and in a few days they'll look great

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Liberty
@liberty
13 years ago
33 posts

Thanks for the reassurance. I have just given it a wash with BS and although still wet looks slightly less crazy..

As I have just been washing my hair in BS it feels like straw is this how it should feel in the process?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

u do the acv after? bs alters the ph acv restores it

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Liberty
@liberty
13 years ago
33 posts

I have never used ACV maybe that is my problem..

I need to research the best way to keep hair clean and soft (if that's possible)..

Thank you

Macrina
@macrina
13 years ago
41 posts
Minesettleddown best after a couplenightsof sleeping on mytexturedwool sweater as a pillow case.
Aaron"TheLegend"
@aaronthelegend
13 years ago
283 posts
They look fine to me!!I like them :D
Liberty
@liberty
13 years ago
33 posts
Many thanks but staring to realise if they are this big now they are going to be monsters

Aaron"TheLegend" said:
They look fine to me!! I like them :D
Liberty
@liberty
13 years ago
33 posts

Split some of the dreads to make small ones still have a few monsters in there.. So here they are day two.....

Need to wash them tomorrow and do something for the dryness how much ACV should I use to how many parts water?

Thank you

updated by @liberty: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form