Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

horoscope change

Chels ;)
@chels
13 years ago
37 posts

what the hell is going on in the universe.i woke up this morning and saw that i am now a GEMINI! no no no i have been a cancer my whole life and i am sooo much a cancer its rediculous. can someone explain to me whatis goin on in our beautiful universe. with that said i want some oppinions as well. in the past 6 monthes or so i have noticed a change in my day to day horoscope, nothing has really been matching up to well. is this happening to anyone else?

and mind you i am a bit of an conspiracy theorist so whos to say someone knew this all along?

'

this is crazy news to me

updated by @chels: 01/13/15 08:53:42PM
Chels ;)
@chels
13 years ago
37 posts
i was just informed that someone is trying to change all the signs completely..i understand why..but like you i could never be anything else but a cancer through and through. its weird tho when i was looking it up this morning they extra zodiac wasnt included in the new change. it could have been a unreliable web site tho i didnt check its sources. it does make since, of course the earth has changed i mean 3,000 years is a long time for something to stay the same

Janine said:
EXACTLY! I am a CANCER. Not a GEMINI :[
They changed it around because they said that the Earth is tilted a different way according to the Sun than it was 3,000 years ago so the constellations have changed position in the sky. Meaning there's an extra zodiac =/
I don't really mind the zodiac too much. I dont really think day to day things will match up anyway but the personality traits, down to the nurturing, frugal nature of a Cancer is ALL me XD
Faelwynn
@faelwynn
13 years ago
362 posts
That would be Ophiuchus, otherwise known as Serpentarius. And actually, it's not a change at all. It's been known for hundreds of years, and just never really acknowledged in the tropical (western) zodiac. It seems that someone just wants to get their name in the papers by digging up something that those of us who have raelly studied astrology have known for hundreds of years. The signs are based on what constellations the sun travels through as we see it from the earth (hence the term 'sun signs') and for whatever reason, Ophiuchus was just never used ( I suppose they want to keep it one sign per month? I have no idea) I'm a pretty firm believer in this stuff, and think that maybe those of you who are so set in your signs should really examine who you are instead of letting a sun sign tell you who you should be and how you should act. Then again, I'm a bit biased; I was born a Pisces, and have stayed one. But anyone that knows me would have known that years before this mess started.

Point being, I think under closer examination, many of us do in fact carry traits of other signs and just aren't aware of it. I think it's completely possible to be a 'fringe sign' like my mother used to think of me. Right on the fringe of Aries, so I have a bit of a temper when provoked. Perhaps those of you who's signs changed were also just 'fringe signs' that got pushed in one direction regardless of the fact that that direction may not seem right.

Janine said:
Yeah the new zodiac sign is "Ophicus" or something like that.
Chels ;)
@chels
13 years ago
37 posts
my birthday is june 23.so i do believe i carry some gemini traits..however i really have alot of strong cancer traits. i was just blown aweay by this news because ive never really studied astrology much..just always have been interested in it. my husband is on the cusp of gemini and taurus.when we met, i firststarted noticing that we all can have different traits of signs espeacially if we are close enough to them. no i really dont beleive in letting anything tell me the way i should act. or live day to day. the universe sends us that message all the time..the message of freedom wich is all what we strive for anyway right?

Faelwynn said:
That would be Ophiuchus, otherwise known as Serpentarius. And actually, it's not a change at all. It's been known for hundreds of years, and just never really acknowledged in the tropical (western) zodiac. It seems that someone just wants to get their name in the papers by digging up something that those of us who have raelly studied astrology have known for hundreds of years. The signs are based on what constellations the sun travels through as we see it from the earth (hence the term 'sun signs') and for whatever reason, Ophiuchus was just never used ( I suppose they want to keep it one sign per month? I have no idea) I'm a pretty firm believer in this stuff, and think that maybe those of you who are so set in your signs should really examine who you are instead of letting a sun sign tell you who you should be and how you should act. Then again, I'm a bit biased; I was born a Pisces, and have stayed one. But anyone that knows me would have known that years before this mess started.

Point being, I think under closer examination, many of us do in fact carry traits of other signs and just aren't aware of it. I think it's completely possible to be a 'fringe sign' like my mother used to think of me. Right on the fringe of Aries, so I have a bit of a temper when provoked. Perhaps those of you who's signs changed were also just 'fringe signs' that got pushed in one direction regardless of the fact that that direction may not seem right.

Janine said:
Yeah the new zodiac sign is "Ophicus" or something like that.
Dave2
@dave2
13 years ago
71 posts
i've always been closer to my chinese sign(hour,day and year of the snake) than the western(virgo) so it's no matter to me.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form