Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

has anyone seen this video? (crazy salt lady and Johnny clean cut & exchange dreads)

Lex
@lex
13 years ago
217 posts
I just watched this and wish they would have been a little clearer when showing the camera then ends of the dreads, but they really didn't look as mangled as I initially expected. Just wondering if anyone else had seen this.
updated by @lex: 02/14/15 03:52:12AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

haha what a weirdo

she gets a dhhq tat then thery exchange dreads haha weird

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Lex
@lex
13 years ago
217 posts
I thought it was kinda funny how they keep repeating how clean the dreads they had cut were.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

and they cut the thinnest 1 easiest to clean and odd how they seemed to have dreads set adsside to be cut like he had 1 seperated from the rest (if it even was his dread coulda been fake hair completely) and she had it marked off with that bead and knew right where to cut

but whayt i noticed most was how the ends they cut were so loose not really matted at all and they just came apart so easily id think if i cit mine it wiuld be fairly solid at the end im sure it would unravel some in washings but not be like so straight hair like that..

like all his vids kinda suspicios

--
Mark
@mark
13 years ago
22 posts

At the risk of getting flamed, I have to admit, I really do like their locks - irrespective of how they were "made" haha. That tattoo is a bit full on, though.... Each to their own I suppose.

Jack Roth
@jack-roth
13 years ago
298 posts
wow crazy salt ladys hair turned to straightt hair straight away!!!!
Jack Roth
@jack-roth
13 years ago
298 posts
and i know for a fact wax gets stuck in ure hair its in some of my locs mianly the thick ones tho!!! im just waiyting to get it out i cant afford body splash :( if anyone would care to donate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

the soaps cheaper just not as poewwerful so u might need to use it over and over even more so so eventualy will cost about the same but u can do 5 bux a month instrad of 30 at once

--
Jack Roth
@jack-roth
13 years ago
298 posts
ah the soap! hmmmm can i please have a link to this :D
 / 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form