Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Too much BS & ACV????

Celeste
@celeste
13 years ago
48 posts
Hey guys, I wash my hair everyday or at least every other day. Do you think I should use the bs & acv everytime, or just for a deep cleanse? I just don't want my scalp to get dry & itchy. What do ya think??? Thanks!!!
updated by @celeste: 01/13/15 08:53:02PM
Celeste
@celeste
13 years ago
48 posts
Crap!!!!!! Lol sorry I posted in the wrong section!!!! I'm new at this as you can see!!!! Heehee
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

whatever works for u is fine

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Celeste
@celeste
13 years ago
48 posts
Ok...thanks!!!

soaringeagle said:

whatever works for u is fine

Kyle
@kyle
13 years ago
14 posts
Tea tree oil helps with dry itchy scalp
Panterra Caraway
@panterra-caraway
13 years ago
667 posts
Everything with hair is cumulative. So, it may be okay for now, but it could become a problem over time. If your scalp begins to feel sensitive or sore then you may want to alternate with something else. Another problem is that if you wash so often (like daily), as your dreads thicken and mature and get much longer...you will find that they are staying wet for too long. Just make sure that they dry fully before you go to bed or stuff them into a tam or hat and you will be fine! :) Welcome to the group by the way...nice to meet you.
Celeste
@celeste
13 years ago
48 posts
Ok thanks for that info!!! Unfortunately, I don't have much to stuff in a tam yet!!!! Lol but I will hopefully soon!!! :) nice to meet you also!!! Such awesome people here!!!!

Panterra Caraway said:
Everything with hair is cumulative. So, it may be okay for now, but it could become a problem over time. If your scalp begins to feel sensitive or sore then you may want to alternate with something else. Another problem is that if you wash so often (like daily), as your dreads thicken and mature and get much longer...you will find that they are staying wet for too long. Just make sure that they dry fully before you go to bed or stuff them into a tam or hat and you will be fine! :) Welcome to the group by the way...nice to meet you.
Celeste
@celeste
13 years ago
48 posts
Nice to know that. Thanks!!!! Hopefully I won't get it!!! :)

Kyle said:
Tea tree oil helps with dry itchy scalp
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form