Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Happy one year birthday to my dreads =]

Smay Kunkel
@smay-kunkel
13 years ago
2 posts
hey guys, im smayim sort of new to this site,and ive never posted one ofthese, but seems like it couldbe fun.guess i should entertain you guys orsomething...hmm..well, its been a year since ive had my dreads,they are nice and pretty mature.. but i still havethis reacurring nightmare that my hair all thesudden isnt dreaded any more and is straight likeit used to be and in my dream i have to figureout how to dread it back again before anyonenotices that my hairs straight haha
updated by @smay-kunkel: 02/14/15 03:49:36AM
Dan B
@dan-b
13 years ago
58 posts
Happy birthday Dude! You should feel real proud. I'm having that dream and I'm not even knotted yet lol.
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
13 years ago
849 posts
Dread nightmares! I totally have those. Sometimes I dream that I washed it and then it somehow went back to normal hair when I took the towel off my head(pretty much impossible after 9 months)! LOL! Congrats on the year!
Jdwood
@jdwood
13 years ago
275 posts
Happy dread bday. They look really nice. A recurring dream is yoursubconsciousness trying to tell you somethingimportant. They areoften triggered by changes in your life or a problem that is not going away.
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
13 years ago
849 posts
I agree Jd. Sometimes I even wake up still kinda freaked out and pissed off because I really think they're gone!! A couple times I've dreamt they all just fell off my head onto the floor. My hubby has those dread dreams too...I wonder why??
Jdwood
@jdwood
13 years ago
275 posts
When it comes to hair in dreams it can be a lot of things. Most of the time hair in dreams is a symbol of seduction or sensuality( if you dream you are loosing your hair it's most of the time a fear of not being attractive) but when it comes to dreadlocks it changes. it is maybe a frustration that some one or agroupofpeopleare trying to stop you from being yourself or a fear of being forced to conform. It can be that your are making a drastic change in your life.

NaturalWomyn said:
I agree Jd. Sometimes I even wake up still kinda freaked out and pissed off because I really think they're gone!! A couple times I've dreamt they all just fell off my head onto the floor. My hubby has those dread dreams too...I wonder why??
Celeste
@celeste
13 years ago
48 posts
Happy Birthday dreads!!!! Omgsh, I had a dream last night that mine came out too!!! Actually, it was a nightmare!!! Scary!!! :)
Jeffree Vega.
@jeffree-vega
13 years ago
66 posts
Happy Birthday! Your dreadies are beautiful. I have dread envy :PThank goodness, I thought I was the only person who dreamt that bad things were happening to my dreads. Glad to know I'm not alone (:
Bene
@bene
13 years ago
35 posts

happy dready birthday smay

I also have this kind of dream, sometimes i wake up and realize someone cut off my dreads while i was asleep then i totally freak out and then i wake up totally sweaty and all and i realize they still are on my head then i go the the bathroom and look in the mirror and feel happy again.

FreeJayBird
@freejaybird
13 years ago
1 posts
Dude I have the same nightmares, and I wake up checking my hair to make sure it's still dreaded!Completely freaks me out haha.but yay! Happy one year!! I'm so excited for my dreads to reach that point.
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form