Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Gathering in or near Quebec.

Jdwood
@jdwood
13 years ago
275 posts
Hey I was wondering if someone can tell me if/where can I find a gathering near the province of Quebec in Canada. I do not want to go to the one in the US I do not like the mentality of the law enforcement agencies in the US and I hate even more crossing theborder it takes to long now and it's a pain in the ass.I havesearch the net and I have not found any good info.
updated by @jdwood: 02/14/15 07:12:49AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

theres a yahoo groups for quebec rainbvoew family id start there and theres facbook groups anf www.rainbowgatherings.org try there

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Jdwood
@jdwood
13 years ago
275 posts
Cool thanks!

soaringeagle said:

theres a yahoo groups for quebec rainbvoew family id start there and theres facbook groups anf www.rainbowgatherings.org try there

Jdwood
@jdwood
13 years ago
275 posts
Thanks again SE. With the info you gave me I have found out where the next gathering might be. About 6hours East from where I live. Very cool will be my first gathering.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

awesome now keep in mind tho that they will be alot like our regionals more small and intimate still great experiences but not massive and mindboggeling like our nationals

you'll hsve a great time tho

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Jdwood
@jdwood
13 years ago
275 posts
For sure.

soaringeagle said:

awesome now keep in mind tho that they will be alot like our regionals more small and intimate still great experiences but not massive and mindboggeling like our nationals

you'll hsve a great time tho

meg ☮
@meg
13 years ago
92 posts
Jdwood, can you let me know when/where the gathering you found out about is? I'd be really interested in going if I can manage it!
Jdwood
@jdwood
13 years ago
275 posts
It's in the Temiscouata valley (Bas-Saint-Laurent region). The exact place is not yet determined the rainbow counsel said that they will probably decide in June. The gathering is during the full moon of August ( the 13) I think it last a month a few weeks before and after. I will keep you informed. If you need a ride there I can give you one. I will be going for a week.

meg said:
Jdwood, can you let me know when/where the gathering you found out about is? I'd be really interested in going if I can manage it!
meg ☮
@meg
13 years ago
92 posts
Thank you so much! I would definitely love a ride. I'll get back to you when I have a better idea of when school starts up for me in August to see if I'd be able to stay for a week or not. But if I can, I'll definitely accept the ride offer!

Jdwood said:
It's in the Temiscouata valley (Bas-Saint-Laurent region). The exact place is not yet determined the rainbow counsel said that they will probably decide in June. The gathering is during the full moon of August ( the 13) I think it last a month a few weeks before and after. I will keep you informed. If you need a ride there I can give you one. I will be going for a week.

meg said:
Jdwood
@jdwood
13 years ago
275 posts
Cool. So far we are three in the car (you included if you can) if you have any body else that would like to come I might have room for one more. I will keep you informed for sure. The group rainbowQuebec is onFacebook if you want more info.

meg said:
Thank you so much! I would definitely love a ride. I'll get back to you when I have a better idea of when school starts up for me in August to see if I'd be able to stay for a week or not. But if I can, I'll definitely accept the ride offer!

Jdwood said:

meg said:
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form