Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

here i am again.

Elle
@elle
14 years ago
14 posts
So,I'm going to start knotting again today for the 3rd time.this time i dont want to go wrong..and i though hey i ll use twist aand rip,and sectioning.i want my dreads to be a likklee tiny bit fatt..i mean not huge ass fat..but fat.will 30 sections of hair make fat dreads?:D
updated by @elle: 01/13/15 08:52:35PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
30 will make medium fat its a good number

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
and soooooooo glad your dreading again no crochet this e or ill spank you..and i will i promice..

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
tatyananashi
@tatyananashi
14 years ago
145 posts
I have about 37 dreads that I started myself and 7 months in after loop stage and shrinkage stage they're fairly well formed and apart from a few newly forming baby dreads ( from Congo ripping loose hairs that didn't fit in nearby dreads and started to firm their own) most of mine are medium to fat. My biggest one is at the nape of my neck and is about as thick around as a broomstick. Other big ones nearby are about 2/3 the size and the most common size (my medium locks) are about as thick as a sharpy permanent marker (bigger than a pencil and too big for standard wooden beads with the holes filed out ad much as reasonably possible). I have maybe 5 "thin" ones (besides the babies) and they're about the size of a pencil. So 30 would probably give you the extra large and large ones, but keep in mind they'll start out thinner and stretchier at first, mine got fat during the end of loopy stage to the shrinkage stage. Also my hair is very fine, if you have thick texture then they may be even bigger. Check out my profile timeline album to see how they started with me and how they are now at 7 months (warning: my shrinkage was drastic). I know of one user on this forum with major fattie dreads and he has 23.
Elle
@elle
13 years ago
14 posts
thanks alot that really helped!!!! :)
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form