Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

HELP! I smell like feet!

SukiBug
@sukibug
14 years ago
16 posts

I did the bs/acv this morning. Mixed vinegar:water ratio of 1:4. Stood under the shower and drained the hot water heater, rinsing (with water) and squeezing each individual dread.

And now I smell like feet.

Ack! Was my ratio wrong?

updated by @sukibug: 02/14/15 09:11:01AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts

yuyea way wrong

ok i use 1/3 cuop to a gallon

or for a cup use a tablespoon

and even if u use it almost full strength tho the smell should fade soon

u arent mixing the baking soda and vinager right? u rinse out the baking soda 1st?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
meg ☮
@meg
14 years ago
92 posts
Did you mix the bs in with your water/acv mixture? From my understanding, the vinegar is to be separate, after the bs/water wash.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts

also how long did u soak with each

--
SukiBug
@sukibug
14 years ago
16 posts

I did not mix the bs and acv. I honestly didn't soak for too long, a few minutes each is all.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts

the baking soda should soak a good 10 min otr longer

acv 3 min

and u gotta rinse the bs b4 doing acv

I did not mix the bs and acv. I honestly didn't soak for too long, a few minutes each is all.

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts

question

where u 1 of the ones who hbardly ever washed? could the feet smell be dread rot mold or just dirty funk

if so sosak a lomngh time with the bs to get super clean then use just a lil acv in the rinse

--
SukiBug
@sukibug
14 years ago
16 posts

Nah, I wash about once a week or so.

I did rinse the bs first.

And soak for 10 minutes??? My whole shower doesn't take that long! I guess I'll have to take a tub next time.

As my hair's drying, the feet smell is going away. I had to run to town soon after I showered today, so I pulled my hair back which means my hair doesn't dry at all. As soon as I let it down and it's started to dry, the feet smell is going away...thankfully. lol!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts

ohh do not tie it back when wet thats what will cause the feet smell tying hair up or back when damp they will mildew fast

whenever theyre damp they gotta hang loose

--
SukiBug
@sukibug
14 years ago
16 posts

I know. But it's cold here. :P Loose, wet hair on a cold trip to town did not appeal to me.

soaringeagle said:

ohh do not tie it back when wet thats what will cause the feet smell tying hair up or back when damp they will mildew fast

whenever theyre damp they gotta hang loose

/ 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form