Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

New to site, not so much to dreading

Brandon Wolbers
@brandon-wolbers
14 years ago
9 posts

hello my fellow dreadlies, as the title states im new to this oh so amazing site i stumbled across looking for great dread pictures for inspiration on my new set of dreads. ive had dreads for 5 years but cut them off for personal reasons, and decided to start growing my hair out again to dread. i hope this becomes a new home for me, and with my few days of l;urking and seeing how nice and informed everyone is i dont see it being a problem :)

also heres a pic of my in my former dreaded glory, not the best but itl do

updated by @brandon-wolbers: 02/14/15 09:10:59AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts

well welcome home :)

what will u do different this time if antything?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Brandon Wolbers
@brandon-wolbers
14 years ago
9 posts

well sofar the only thing is keeping a full head of dreads this time lol, before i had an undercut so i only had a top head of dreads
soaringeagle said:

well welcome home :)

what will u do different this time if antything?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts

ya should let em grow naturally this time and im sdure then theyd have a way better chance at lasting a lifetime

--
Brandon Wolbers
@brandon-wolbers
14 years ago
9 posts

yea i did the twist and rip at first and then let them do there thing, i thought i would have liked the more uniform at first but deffinitly going to go ol' naturAL this time

soaringeagle said:

ya should let em grow naturally this time and im sdure then theyd have a way better chance at lasting a lifetime

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts

alotta ppl think they want the uniformlocks till they have em sand wish they went natural and had dreads that were unique

i think ppl fear standing out and being judged or something then realize they really dont want to conform just to be "acceptible"

--
Brandon Wolbers
@brandon-wolbers
14 years ago
9 posts

truer words have never been said, its not that i dont like uniform dreads, its the opposite, it just wasnt for me, and as much as i hated cutting them, it had to be done and now i get to enjoy dreading my hair all over again, a blessing in disguise

soaringeagle said:

alotta ppl think they want the uniformlocks till they have em sand wish they went natural and had dreads that were unique

i think ppl fear standing out and being judged or something then realize they really dont want to conform just to be "acceptible"

SukiBug
@sukibug
14 years ago
16 posts

Welcome.

:)

supp
@supp
14 years ago
81 posts

Hey dude ( I don't have any advice but cool tats)

Lex
@lex
14 years ago
217 posts

Do you have a deviantart account? you look painfully familiar though I know I have never met you in real life

(and no that is not meant to be interpreted as a pickup line :p )

/ 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form