Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

do u guys think this hair would naturally dread (neglect)

Christian Peter DeMaria
@christian-peter-demaria
14 years ago
17 posts
i have twist n rip dreaded hair but its not working out well me hair is naturally like perfect hair completley straight and moisturized naturally like i dont have to conditioner it ever and its better than ppl who conditioner and moisturize their hair everyday can neglect be don for me
updated by @christian-peter-demaria: 01/13/15 08:51:00PM
Alden
@alden
14 years ago
303 posts
Every hair type will dread, given time, probably extensive time for your hair. Don't remove the TnR dreads, just let them go and do their own thing, they'll loosen significantly before they start to lock back up. I'd give it a few months.In the mean time, get a wool sweater from a used clothes store and fashion it into a pillow case. Wool transfers charged electrons to none charged materials (it creates static), static = movement, movement = dreading.You may also want to try a very light sea salt spray. Mix only a teaspoon into a large spray bottle of water, or a small pinch into a smaller bottle. Spray it on your hair at some point in the day, let it air dry, then rinse later. The salt will cause each strand of hair to become more course, thus able to hold onto other strands more readily. I sleep on it, then rinse in the morning. You don't want to leave it in as it will build up and can cause scalp irritation among other problems.Just be patient. Later son.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
sea salt will make your hair more dry less naturally conditiomned and help it dreadwhat do0 u wash with?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form