Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

need help with dandruff

GeorgiaFreeSpirit
@georgiafreespirit
14 years ago
28 posts
i'm having moderate to bad dandruff. i use the bs rinse for my hair and when i started using it i didn't notice any dandruff but now its kind of getting bad. i dont know if it could be the weather change and my scalp is just dry or what? i even use rosemary to try to help it and decreased the baking soda i put in the rinse.. i dont know what to do, any suggestions?
updated by @georgiafreespirit: 01/13/15 08:50:53PM
Alden
@alden
14 years ago
303 posts
I get really bad dandruff, BS and vinegar help, as does rosemary, but it's never really gone. After washing my scalp will have a white-ish slime all over, which I just assume is my dandruff all melty and nasty. Then a day or two after washing, it's all back and it looks awful.What I have to do is pour the BS water over my hair, and make sure it reaches my scalp. Then I really dig in with my fingers and scrub like there's no tomorrow. I let it set while I wash my upper body. Then I rinse it out with the Apple Cider Vinegar water. Again being sure it gets to my scalp, and again scrubbing like mad. Then I wash the rest of me. After I rinse my hair with the water from the shower head, scrubbing and rubbing the spots I know are generally ridden with dandruff.Seems to work fairly well, I don't have too many bad days anymore. It's really just something that you have to figure out on your own. Trial and Error, you know. Good luck tho.
GeorgiaFreeSpirit
@georgiafreespirit
14 years ago
28 posts
well thank you, i havent tried the apple cider vinegar yet. so ill give that a try.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form