Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Fuzz, fuzz, fuzz!!! ...just gotta' vent a little! :)

Kyra Lou
@kyra-lou
14 years ago
17 posts
Hey there everybody! I'm about a month into this adventure and HOLY COW!!!! I have a ton of loose hair everywhere. Don't worry, I know it's to be expected with baby, backcombed dreads but I just had to vent to someone/anyone who can relate. I swear, some day I will post pictures of the progress since they're coming along quite nicely imo but that'll have to wait until I can get my laptop working again... it'll be nice to be able to stop lurking and participate more since posting is super slow on my phone!!!Ha, I guess I'm venting in more ways than just one... oh well.Regards!
updated by @kyra-lou: 01/13/15 08:50:43PM
Shanxon Lemasters
@shanxon-lemasters
14 years ago
411 posts
yeah I'm just a little farther along at like a month and a 1/2 and the frizzie's are nutso here too, trying to embrace them but sometimes I just throw back on my bandana and say "get outta my face!" lol good luck on getting your laptop working would love to see your progress!
Rae
@rae
14 years ago
74 posts
I'm at almost three months of baby backcombed Dreads and the frizzies are getting a little better, but only slightly since I seem to be locking up around the roots first..
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form