Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

info on gatherings?

Stonee
@stonee
14 years ago
8 posts
Can anyone tell me what exactly a rainbow gathering is? and what exactly goes on there? I've been reading up on it a bit and it seems like something i could mentally and spiritually benefit from. the way things are now just doesn't seem right for me. its sorta like I've been searching for a deeper meaning to life with constant fail. I don't know how to really explain it but i hope someone understands at least half of what i'm trying to say. so if you know anything about gatherings or just wisdom on this subject i could really use your insight please.
updated by @stonee: 01/13/15 08:50:38PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,639 posts
ive been going steadily since 87 so i can definately answer your questionsbut 1st watch these

We Love You from Jonathan Kalafer on Vimeo .

thats an excelent documentary on the gatherings the rainbow id bigger then the gatherings it affects all your lifemany take on projects like this to make the world a better plasce rainbow spirit
sounds a lil off sync in this 1 but still way worth watchin

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Daniel2
@daniel2
14 years ago
62 posts
"You were made by God and for God, and until you understand that, life will never make sense." - Rick Warren
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,639 posts
and what do those statements have to do with the subject of gatherings?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
O'Callaghan
@ocallaghan
14 years ago
57 posts
I think what they were saying is that the meaning this person is looking for can be found in the self, and not necessarily through joining a group or finding their meaning of life through a gathering.But, for some a group environment or a gathering of good vibes can be the large-impact experience that can help them awaken to what they're searching for. In my opinion though, that which you cannot find within yourself, you will never find outside of yourself.However one comes across the peace that they seek is perfect in it's own right in any case :D
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form