Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

What to do when the wrong hair is in the dread?

Heather Lawrence
@heather-lawrence
14 years ago
4 posts
My dreads are about 2 1/2 months old and are really fuzzy because they were crocheted, but after reading I understand they'll calm down eventually.Anyway, I have a question about the wrong hair in the wrong dreads.I have 2 dreads near the base of my neck that are connected to each other by a good size chunk of hair. I'm tempted to cut it with scissors, but that seems like a really tragic idea. How should I separate them? I don't want them to lock together, but I really don't want to try and untangle them and re-dread them. What other options do I have? Any suggestions?Thanks!<3
updated by @heather-lawrence: 01/13/15 08:50:27PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,639 posts
pull in seperate ditrectionsd and rip the connecting hairs if they are too connected lil olive oil on the connecting haies will loosen emits easiest to dowhen wet so when u shower seperateu should seperate often after u wash'if its really too dreaded together to seperate u can surgicly seperate but its a last resort option

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,639 posts
and sorry u fell for the crochet join the crochet recovery group theres alotts ppl trying to recover from crochet mistakes

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form