Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

a interlocking loctician wanted to show me how great interlocking is

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
so i was helping a member here make a better choice and stop interlockingapparently this pissed off an interlocking loctician who wanted to show me how great interlocking isand this is his video to9 show me the wonders of interlockinghe thinks this is good way to dread?ouch so having seen this, who ppl seem to think this dudes the god of interlockingwho thinks this is a good idea?they look pretty painful to meouch

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 06/18/15 08:43:26PM
GoldenEagle
@goldeneagle
14 years ago
393 posts
Interlocking? He used a crochet hook with that girl's dreadlocks.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
the duds a lil nutty hes expecting me to be making vids at 5 am to debate him in a vid war haha and hes posting comments all over that are very spamlike and total ego trippish and u cant even comment on his channelwhy are so many locticians nutjobs?

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
idf u watch all his vids there way way more scalp then hair they look like cancer patients

--
Loleia
@loleia
14 years ago
16 posts
as a neat freak i wouldnt normally say this, but she looked far better before. :(her hair is so tight she'll have headaches for weeks!and at the risk of being blasted, i use this method on myself. but no where near being as tight as that, mine are still loose when im done. there is no way i would let him touch my head!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i would very strongly recomend u not use itall it does is create weak spotsits well known to be a very bad methodalways has been thats why they change the name so oftenu cant fix the damage u caused but u can prevent more by stopping

--
Loleia
@loleia
14 years ago
16 posts
using the method shown, yes it would cause weak spots. where as he does it multiple times for on one dread per session, i do it once per dread, once a month. they are very strong and matted up a lot better then the rest of my hair that was b.c.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
everytime u push the dread through the root it is a weak spotyour better off leaving them alonethis is how crazy this dude isthis is how he writes to me{{ShaggyLocks = 1st thing 1st, she came to me with her locs that size uc , those R the section that she started. As for U who told U that U was an expert in locs? Those things on ur head make U look like a real Geico cave man. So ic where ur getting ur edication in locs from, the courcus montains. Hey dude lets do this live on video, or don't write me back. Because i'm a real Master Loctician and ur not buddy. }}

--
Thundersquall
@thundersquall
14 years ago
235 posts
Those root sections he gave her look massive i hope she likes the sideshow bob look once and they mature.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i got zero sleep this lunatic kept me up to 6 or 7 am with harrasments and psychotic rants
so i will be doing a video debate with the dude soon
but im exhausted
can u do me a research favor
i want to know the average distance between hair folicules at the scalp as well as average hair thickness and any racial differencesoh and how many hairs per square inch

--
 / 12

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form