Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

sweat good?

CJ O'Brien
@cj-obrien
14 years ago
5 posts
just joined a kickboxing class, sweat a lot a lot about 3-5 days a week, my hairs not dreaded but i have been washing it with water everyday after i go to kickboxing, should i stop washing my hair that much?
updated by @cj-obrien: 01/13/15 08:49:44PM
Panterra Caraway
@panterra-caraway
14 years ago
667 posts
Right now, with your hair being short and not dreaded, you won't have a problem. But, as your dreads get more developed you will find that your hair takes quite awhile to dry and it must be fully dry before you go to bed or stuff it into a tam. If you sleep on wet dreads you will eventually get mold and that is no fun. Clean hair dreads faster than dirty hair but washing/rinsing it everyday will not be a practice you want to maintain. Good luck! :)
Adrian
@adrian
14 years ago
3 posts
Sweat is goodd! I play basketball 3-5 times a week, wash once a week and my hair is doing fine.
Andres2
@andres2
12 years ago
70 posts

i just tie it in a bun and get in. i wash everything expect the hair. i have to be careful though. you can also try putting a plastic bag on

Yogisunshine said:

BUMP

I was wondering this too! I sweat a lot in the summer and if i don't shower my skin will get breakouts and just generally not really happy! If i need to be in the shower with dreads would i be able to just put them in like...a plastic bag? or will my scalp get really nasty if it's not washed?

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form