Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Obnoxious beeping sound...?

Heather B
@heather-b
14 years ago
53 posts
It seems as tho' every time I'm on this site I have to have my sound on mute cause I keep getting this double beep sound...like a notification warning or something...it only happens when I'm here....is this happening to anyone else? Anyone know how to fix this? I have a macbook if that makes a difference...any ideas would be very welcomed! :D
updated by @heather-b: 01/13/15 08:49:01PM
Cj Edmond
@cj-edmond
14 years ago
6 posts
Check the bottom of the page, I thought something was wrong too. There's a chat box hahaah. Just turn the sound off
Heather B
@heather-b
14 years ago
53 posts
Wow! Your right! That's exactly what it is! Only one thing...is there a way to turn the sound off without muting my computer or without going "offline" I can't seem to find a link to shut it off...either that or it just didn't work...I found a a mute button just above the dialogue box, but it still beeps...I just went offline and its better tho! :D

Cj Edmond said:
Check the bottom of the page, I thought something was wrong too. There's a chat box hahaah. Just turn the sound off
Mandy2
@mandy2
14 years ago
55 posts
i have the same thing and i can't quite figure out what it is either lol. i thought i was going crazy. xD
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form