Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

IF YOUR IN CALIFORNIA GO VOTE YES ON PROP 19 LEGALIZE MARIJUANA

Earthstudios
@earthstudios
14 years ago
108 posts
If you value personal freedoms then go vote yes on prop 19 so people dont have to go to jail anymore for smoking and growing this sacred plant we call marijuana..... If your over 18 GO VOTE AND MAKE A DIFFERENCEYou will be making history as you contribute to end marijuana prohibition VOTE NOW!!!!!! ITS TODAY!!!!!!!! NOVEMBER 2nd!!!!!!
updated by @earthstudios: 02/14/15 03:52:11AM
Ilvin salazar
@ilvin-salazar
14 years ago
20 posts
I was thinking about posting something like this up,but it seems you beat me to it,lol
Earthstudios
@earthstudios
14 years ago
108 posts
Yeah they still have 2 1/2 hours the california polls close at 8pm This is sooooo super important, everyone that can needs to be voting in california for this prop.... California was also the first state to end Alcohol prohibition and I hope they are the first to end marijuana's.Thank you SE for allowing this to remain on the front of the forums :) THIS IS AN EPIC VOTING DAY!!!!!!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
is funny that the news just annoounced drs now say alcohol is the most dangerouse drug worse then coke meth crack and heroin but thats legal and available to kids but pot wich is safer..then..well even the drinking water and the crap mcdonnalds sells ya is ilegalthis has got to pass for the sake of sanity

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Ilvin salazar
@ilvin-salazar
14 years ago
20 posts
Just curious,what part of California are you in?Its just sad that im underage,if not,i would have voted for prop 19.just 20 days later and i would have been able to vote.
Earthstudios
@earthstudios
14 years ago
108 posts
Here is a link so you can view live coverage from NORML. They are covering the event, and also 4 other states voting on marijuana issues click here http://www.stickam.com/normlshowlive Will be in Arcata California this spring or sooner if my house sells before then. Either way I'm going this spring :)
Earthstudios
@earthstudios
14 years ago
108 posts
I hear you SE, ITS INSANITY its still illegal
Jammmeeesss(:
@jammmeeesss
14 years ago
34 posts
I voted no.
Jon
@jon
14 years ago
7 posts
dont use it, don't think it's right to use but i voted yes because people use it anyway so why not unburdon the prisons/jails etc for something that is way less harmfull than cigarettes or alchohol
Jammmeeesss(:
@jammmeeesss
14 years ago
34 posts
but you guys do know if it happens to miraclessly pass, It's probbly gonna get shot down anways since, MJ is a against federal laws. which we all know federal is the supreme law of the land....
 / 8

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form