Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums
Happybutt
@happybutt
14 years ago
3 posts
Hi,im new here and ive been considering having dreads for awhile now. i would like to ask a few questions before i really start, firstly, i have chosen to go with the natural method. i have really frizzy hair, similar to hairstyles ppl have in glam rock bands but for me i dun need any hairspray.i live in singapore where the weather is very hot n humid most of the time, so we sweat alot here, so i really need to wash my hair everyday, morning and night.with this much washing, would it stop the process of growing the dreads, slow it down or in anyway affect the process?isit true only residue free shampoos can be used without the use of conditioners?as ive said i have really big, frizzy hair so i wear a cap around when im out, and the cap is quite tight fitting due to the hair, so can i continue wearing it after i started the process?Thanks alot :)
updated by @happybutt: 01/13/15 08:48:31PM
charles hubert
@charles-hubert
14 years ago
19 posts
well u should wash them with bs/acv rinse u will see a big difference i went from washing everyday to 5-7 days noproblem and u sure can wear it but it will slow progress if its tight u should get a loose wool tam its helping alot ive been dreading for what 1-2month im not rly sure and since i got my tam and just let the bs/acv soak no rubbing and it was 2 weeks ago max and the progress doubled hope that can help peace
Happybutt
@happybutt
14 years ago
3 posts
Alrite, will get all the necessary stuff first then get started. Thanks alot!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,639 posts
yea washing with shampoo actualy makes u need to wash more with the baking sodsa u can wash less and stay cleanerand a wool rams the best thing to wear

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form