Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

does anyone get snaged on tree limbs as much as i do?

Andrew2
@andrew2
14 years ago
10 posts
i love nature, walking thro the woods, trotting tro the jungle. but if i forget a hat... i get caught on a tree or whatever (being tall dosent help). I wanna hear some horror stories of dread snag.
updated by @andrew2: 11/13/21 05:21:43AM
tatyananashi
@tatyananashi
14 years ago
145 posts
I got stuck in a dress I was trying on for an upcoming wedding, the zipper snagged a dreadie and I couldn't go out half dressed to get help!
Eva Deva
@eva-deva
14 years ago
36 posts
mine constantly gets snagged on the zippers of my hoodiethey also get caught on limbs - and today i was strollin thru the halloween section of goodwill and my hair got all tangled up on this horriffic sequinned 80's wedding gown.vile.
Andrew2
@andrew2
14 years ago
10 posts
LOL

tatyananashi said:
I got stuck in a dress I was trying on for an upcoming wedding, the zipper snagged a dreadie and I couldn't go out half dressed to get help!
taye
@taye
14 years ago
833 posts
in the woods were i take my dog every evening there are lots of locust trees...those trees have caught my hair more times than i can count. but my biggest snag was in a set of wind chimes...it was dark and i was outside on the porch of a friends house. The more i tried to get them out the more they became tangled. took 2 people to get em out of my hair. it was funny. and kinda embarrassing.
Jessica Arnold
@jessica-arnold
14 years ago
17 posts
I always get my dreads caught in a bush hanging from my fence. Every morning when I go out to unlock the gate I snag a few berries in my dreads that my bird helps me pick out later. Also, the other day I was walking through a Halloween store and my dreads got caught in a spider hanging from above. He wouldn't let go! D:
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,639 posts
1 gathering i giot there when i opened the car door i dropped something out the door i leaned out to grab it and came up with all my dreads fused together by thousands od prickly mugwort seed podsit took days to get em outive had my dreads so caked in mud they were 3 times as thickoh not a snag exactly but kindas craxzy..ark gathering swimming in the river the bridge was poorly designed basicly a damn (why it washed out the night of the heaviest rain) with 1 1 foot wide hole under itso that hole hadthe entire river going thru it..my dreads got caught in that suction and tried pulling me through it..loloh well wasnt a stick that got snagged in new mexico but a sisters nipple ring..ouchim always getting snagged ..or worse stepped on but those are the more memorable ones

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Mandy2
@mandy2
14 years ago
55 posts
I hate it when that happens.My biggest problem is that I either get caught in my daughter's earrings when I hug her, or I get caught on the hook just under the car door. Man that sucks, especially if I'm in a hurry and I try to jump in the car real fast.
Fay Brotherhood
@fay-brotherhood
14 years ago
59 posts
Lol I have only just started dreading this week, I have spent my whole life with my hair stuck in bushes....... it just loves tangling itself round things... its like an octopus... i have never been naturally neat and tidy lol........I'm actually hoping that having my hair condensed into dreads might prevent QUITE the level of entanglement I currently endure :P
Jack Roth
@jack-roth
14 years ago
298 posts
All the time man, natures seems to love attatching it self to my head :D
updated by @jack-roth: 07/23/15 03:00:07AM
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form