Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

dreadlockssite iphone apps

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
well we have a few options now to create iphone appsim still trying to figure out how it all will work butoptions are use an appbuilder that takes rss feeds (every section of the site has an rss feed) and buids an app then its a 100 dollar charge to convert it and add to the app storei dont eve4n got a cell so im guessing that the app store charges like a buck that covers that? i dunnotheres also a more expensive option of a pro made app..or a totaly free option if we have any web sdevelopers who could do all the codingso if we decide to create 1 who all would be interested in using it (is it worthwhile?) what features do u want in itany7one feel confident enough to create 1 by code?im gonna play with the appbuilder see what i can put together

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 01/13/15 08:47:41PM
Ivan
@ivan
14 years ago
88 posts
this would be awesome, i would definitely use it. there should probably a FAQ section, photos, profiles, forums, statuses, etc. It would be ideal if it looked really similar to the facebook iphone app since it's so convenient and easy to use. also should be free too ;) can't wait to see if it works out.
Zen Rasta
@zen-rasta
14 years ago
19 posts
Similar to the the facebook app, it should send the same alerts you can receive by email from this site, but through the app (example: new posts, replies to desired posts, updates to groups and friends, etc.)I love my iphone and its funny because just the other day I was saying "why isnt there a dreadlocks site app?"I wish i could program (mother killed that dream before i entered university)... oh well. Good luck with finding the right source to build it. If i have the time I would definitely be willing to test and/or add input on what may be needed/useful.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
well the appbuilder uses the sites rss feedsthe forums worked the pics and vids workedthe blogs tho didnt seem to worklatest activities worked but said it would be rejected due to items being too small like sonso joined dreadlockssitei was too sick to mess with it morei never used the facebook app so i dunno what u mean

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
the apps can be for andriod too and i dont think the chats an option unfortunatelytheres gonna be more support added in 3 days so im gonna wait and see what i can do thenim gonna have to add ads to the app since its going to cost 100 dollars to publish it (looked into the pro designed ones and it was insane what they wanted 50 thousand dollars or 11 thousand for the cheapo versioni think the 100 dollars is a better optioni might want some of outr gifted graphics gurus to help with the design

--
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form