Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

better tagging and titles for a better site

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
ok i made a post about this before but seems not 1 person read it so..these are important to the site to grow and be as useful as possible.titles are the most important thing ever pleasee help me might get you help fast but is completely uselress to other people seeking the same help you areso instead more descriptive titles (but not too long) like sectioning size questions or how do i prevent congos etcbest yet is if the main keywords are in the 1st 1/2 of the titlelike twist and rip dreadlocks how to do them rightor weak rooys in dreads whasts causing thisnow tagsi just saw a thread with these tags1, backcombed, twist, and, rip, timeline, month, dreads, dreadlocks1..useless and useless month useless rip uselessnow enclose the phrases in quotes and you got usefull"1 month dreadlocks timeline" "backcombed dreads" "twist and rip"see the diference?every thread every picture every vid every blog every everything if they followed these guidelines would drasticly increase our visibility in search engineswould help info be found more easily in the site searches

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 02/14/15 06:26:37AM
Melanie2
@melanie2
14 years ago
99 posts
Thank you for the tagging lesson SR : ) Duly noted.xxxx
Melanie2
@melanie2
14 years ago
99 posts
SE, I mean ...sorry..it's late!! xxx
Zen Rasta
@zen-rasta
14 years ago
19 posts
I have read and acknowledged this. I was thinking about this issue the other day. Tagging and titling are very important both internally (members) and externally (google search). Hopefully more users will at least acknowledge this in the future
Island Mamma
@island-mamma
14 years ago
530 posts
Good to know about the brackets because the site automatically splits up what you've written
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
thnx if even a few of u do it it will help

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Earth Child
@earth-child
14 years ago
35 posts
i read and under stand thank you