Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

My Dread Timeline 1 Month!

Conner Hannon
@conner-hannon
14 years ago
27 posts
Hey guys! Today is the big 1 month! I think they are starting to look pretty good. Some of them seem to be locking up pretty well. Its cool, everyday they look a little different. I tnr'd some of the ends on some of them about a week into it because some of them were about half backcombed. Other than that I have left them alone and washed about 2-3 times a week.The first three pics are at a week, 2 weeks, then 3 weeks
updated by @conner-hannon: 01/13/15 08:47:36PM
Conner Hannon
@conner-hannon
14 years ago
27 posts
these are at a month
Conner Hannon
@conner-hannon
14 years ago
27 posts
and so are these
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
whoa what was up with that 1st pic?but ok this is for you and everyone else who reads this i posted about this but seems everyone ignored it1 is a useless tag month is a useless tag and is the most useless tag everenclose phrases in quotes so '1 month old dreads' 'twist and rip' 'backcombed dreads' etc those are useful

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Conner Hannon
@conner-hannon
14 years ago
27 posts
ok sorry about that. The first pic is the first day and they were all standing straight up lol
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
haha didnt mean to single u out ive been tryin to get ppl to do better tagging awhile now and the tag '1"was gust glaring at me so had to say something..hahabackcombed dreads just look so damn goofy at 1sti really dont get why its so popular except the sites pushing it show ppl lookimg goofy and proud to look goofy so i guess ppl think they should look like thattheyre commin along good tho so far

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Conner Hannon
@conner-hannon
14 years ago
27 posts
yea its cool haha I must have missed where you posted that but I shall not mess up again. Yea they looked ridiculous at first haha. It was about a foot of hair standing straight up. But thanks, I really love them.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form