Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

i need help =/

green bean
@green-bean
14 years ago
57 posts
me and my dog are homeless as of last night. we need a place to stay for a bit. we live in PA. if anyone could possibly help us out i would be grateful. weather its staying in a house or traveling around im game. thank you brothers and sisters.
updated by @green-bean: 01/13/15 08:47:35PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
brit what happened gimme a call ill see what i can pull outta my assif i had my oown place youd be home already u know that but since i dont ill figure something out for u

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
neil coe
@neil-coe
14 years ago
361 posts
sorry to hear this,i too know what its like to be without a home, sleeping where ever its hard, i did it for a bit, im in pittsburgh and can offer a sister a place to lay your head down for a bit, but i think your on the other side of pa, idk, well let me know if i can help, good luck on what ever you do, but make sure you take care of yourself, its getting cold soon and you need to find shelter soon, be safe.........
green bean
@green-bean
14 years ago
57 posts
thank you guys. my father kicked me out of his house because im not home enough for my dog who lives with him, but i do come home every single day to take car of him and spend time with him. im packing up my stuff now. i guess will be just staying in my car unless i could find somewhere to stay that allows pets. thats my problem, all my friends arent allowed any pets. i will call you SE today or tommorrow. i got alot of stuff to get done today. and thanks coe i will keep you in mind =]
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
call soon as u can and then we'll work something out

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
neil coe
@neil-coe
14 years ago
361 posts
bummer, well your welcome in my home sister, you and your dog..... and yea its a bit of a drive, just something for you to think about when it gets cold....

brittney said:
thank you guys. my father kicked me out of his house because im not home enough for my dog who lives with him, but i do come home every single day to take car of him and spend time with him. im packing up my stuff now. i guess will be just staying in my car unless i could find somewhere to stay that allows pets. thats my problem, all my friends arent allowed any pets. i will call you SE today or tommorrow. i got alot of stuff to get done today. and thanks coe i will keep you in mind =]
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form