Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Kinks in dreads?

Monique Wilson
@monique-wilson
14 years ago
9 posts
So I tend to get some kinks in my dreads, where it gets either flattened out, or the hair creates a bump poping out of it. Why is this happening, and how can i fix and prevent this fom happening?
updated by @monique-wilson: 01/13/15 08:47:33PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
thats it dreading u do not want to fix it or prevent it thats just a sign that its dreadinglove it

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Monique Wilson
@monique-wilson
14 years ago
9 posts
haha thanks, i love them, but i wasnt sur if i was suposed to happen. do they go away? or will i get em forever :P
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
most go away some near the end may stay and give emj uniquenessbut they do..reduce at least..settle down and not be so wildthink of it as the teen stage when theyre running round dressing wild learning how to have theyre own stylewhen mature the tats and peircings will still be there but not so showy and the dress might be lil less crazy too more settled down but still retaining the same sense of style learned during those wilder yearsif u try to force em ti behave as teens tou force lil preppy kids to become yuppy adultsand translate that to dreads..u get boring dreads with no personality if u force en to behave too much when young

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
GoldenEagle
@goldeneagle
14 years ago
393 posts
They are formed as your dreadlocks become tighter on one side more than the other.As the others have stated they are normal.
Monique Wilson
@monique-wilson
14 years ago
9 posts
Awesome! Thanks you guys! I appreciate it :)
Ivan
@ivan
14 years ago
88 posts
probably the best analogy i've ever heard lol sooo true

soaringeagle said:
most go away some near the end may stay and give emj uniqueness
but they do..reduce at least..settle down and not be so wild

think of it as the teen stage when theyre running round dressing wild learning how to have theyre own style
when mature the tats and peircings will still be there but not so showy and the dress might be lil less crazy too more settled down but still retaining the same sense of style learned during those wilder years

if u try to force em ti behave as teens tou force lil preppy kids to become yuppy adults
and translate that to dreads..u get boring dreads with no personality if u force en to behave too much when young
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form