Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Ripping huuuurts

Tomasu
@tomasu
14 years ago
66 posts
Just having a routine rummage through the back of my hair and and finding i'm having to do it regulary to stop monster congos happening, I've already had to surrender 3 locks because the root has just gone 'OMNOMNOM!'and formed a monster congo....and as i write this, just found another!!anyone else having lots of fun?..only at the 13 month mark as well
updated by @tomasu: 01/13/15 08:47:28PM
tatyananashi
@tatyananashi
14 years ago
145 posts
I only rip when wet because my hair is way too strong to try to rip it apart when dry, even if it's only one or two rogue hairs connecting my roots. That and I don't like pulling on my hair much. I was hoping the congo thing would go away by 13 months (I'm only in 5th month) but apparently from what you're experiencing it may be a forever problem. :/ I know some people put beads toward the roots of ones that tend to swallow others, but I haven't tried that so don't know if it would make any difference.If you're having trouble finding big enough beads give me a few weeks, I'm planning to start making some glass beads with really big holes for larger dreads.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
if u do it oftenenough it wont hurt and yea do it weti havent ripped in 3 years except a very very tiny bit i just let aklot congo at willbut thats an advantage odf starting ejm thin so u can if u start thick and they congo u get stuck with monstors

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form