Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Dreads are gone :(

Thr4sher
@thr4sher
14 years ago
18 posts
I had my dreads for almost 5 months and loved them more then anything. I got a job offer and I had to cut them. I miss them so much. I have my favorite dread on my key chain though haha
updated by @thr4sher: 01/13/15 08:47:26PM
Thr4sher
@thr4sher
14 years ago
18 posts
O ya SE. You were completely right I spent up to 7 hours trying to remove wax and guess what I found in some of my bigger dreads.. A nasty waxy mess
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
tell mr jonny that and why did u have to cut em for a job?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Thr4sher
@thr4sher
14 years ago
18 posts
Idk I was at my interveiw and they said you have the job if you cut your hair. I was pretty bummed

soaringeagle said:
tell mr jonny that and why did u have to cut em for a job?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
and you didnt say oh and why is that you know you are admitting to descr4imination dont you? saying my job depends on me compromising my values and going against my beliefs that is illegal descrimination..are you sure you want to place that condition on me?

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
you give up your rights when you dont stand up for your rightswhen was the last time u flew somewhere? chances are when you went through security the guy checking your bags for explosives had dreads under a turban, an arab and muslimafter 9/11 there was alot of paranoia and they hired alot more securitydont u think they tried excluding muslims? so why are so many muslims bagage checkers? because they stood up for theyre rights!because they refused to accept "you got the job if u lose the turban" they got the job over flag waving christiansu cant just say ok when they take yoir rigyhts away you gotta demand a reason and stand up for what you believe in'

--
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form