Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

dsetting the record straight convcerning why gary was banned

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
we have a no assholes rule and he was a real asshole as u all can see(all admins who got his emails anyway)now he claims i put "i am an obnoxious loudmouth" on his profilethe fact is i can not alter peoples profiles at allthe only power i have is reset the profile picture reset the status message and banhe put it there himself and blames me..all admins can back me up we have no way to edit profiles

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 01/13/15 08:47:17PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
exactly i was soooo tempted to ban him last night then to wake up to more drama? i had it so he was gone

--
Panterra Caraway
@panterra-caraway
14 years ago
667 posts
He contacted me through Facebook and tried to continue pleading his case against SE. I tried to help him here and he just talked like a crazy man. Now he sends me Facebook messages???!! SE...have you seen the "Downed Eagle" profile? This guy is a loon....seriously.
Island Mamma
@island-mamma
14 years ago
530 posts
maybe it was a weird sister! I saw what he aid to you SE, FUCK HIM!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
what a psychohes gonna be trouble a total trollhe claims he didnt put "om an obnoxios loudmouth" on his profile but then why is he being an obnoxios loudmouth?and nobody can edit his profile but himdudes got issues

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
ok admins be on alert i set the site to approve new members because of him

--
Lex
@lex
14 years ago
217 posts
where did this happen? in the chat? I haven't heard from him since before the burn.
Gary Charlesworth
@gary-charlesworth
14 years ago
50 posts
HA HA Waxers gone Wild... Bought to you by Vivid Video!

Chewin Change said:
i wonder if it was a former waxer gone wild
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
he never stops hes still emailing me i had to block him on facebookhe still insists that i changed his profile..but i cant change anyones profile! its not anythinmg an admin can do its built into ningi can change posts however..but never would (except to edit for seop purposes and let u know about it and usualy thats just titles and tags) if i cared enough to edit the profile id just delete it instead..like ui ended up doingwhat i can do is reset profile pics and status messages that is all and i have done that twiceonce when a chick joined and imideiately set a naked pic as her profile pic (and has never posted since) and once when someone was begging to be banned and set a very offendsive status messageso gary..u psycho if you are reading this..get it through your thick skull..nobody but u..or someone who had access to yoir computer while logged into the site could have put im an an obnoxious loudmouth on yoir profileand since you are an obnoxious loudmouth who hasabsolutely no control over how obnoxious you are im thinking it was indeed you.

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
man i just got another 1 from him the dudes a raving lunatici blocked him on facebook after he posted some really stupid insulting crap on my facebook and now hes claiming he never posted ithe just wont stopso all admins be aware he may launch some troll attacks on the sitehe may also harrass members directlyreport anything to me right away

--
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form