Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Dread Shops discussion on dread tams, hats

Arturis Static
@arturis-static
14 years ago
51 posts
Hello everyone,I tried posting this on the Dread Shop category, but for some reason the "add discussion" link wasn't available, so here it goes. Its that time of year when its going to get COLD and well I wanted to wear my locks in a fashionable way while staying warm and comfy. I went to the Dread Shop link and found some interesting stores offering the dread tams and hats, but the site(s) don't really have any user comments. So I need some help on where I can find the best quality and best price for Dread tams and hats. Please advice, I'd like to hear your own personal experiences and recommendations.Many Thanks !!
updated by @arturis-static: 02/14/15 03:51:46AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
click dread shops in the menuoshin makes great ones theyre all great the cheapest tho are home grown projects and if u put suport of dreadkockssite in the comment to seller 10% gets donated to the sitretheres like 8 or so tam shops in there

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Arturis Static
@arturis-static
14 years ago
51 posts
Yes I've noticed there are several shops, I've only checked out Etsy's site and they have like 154 pages of dreadlocks tams and hats. So many choices, so I was hoping if maybe some forum members have had personal experiences shopping at any of those shops, to help me narrow down my choices.

soaringeagle said:
click dread shops in the menu
oshin makes great ones theyre all great the cheapest tho are home grown projects and if u put suport of dreadkockssite in the comment to seller 10% gets donated to the sitre
theres like 8 or so tam shops in there
Hannah Clarke
@hannah-clarke
14 years ago
29 posts
Sorry to butt in, but... are any of the shops british? Cause I'm having trouble finding a nice tam around here :(
neil coe
@neil-coe
14 years ago
361 posts
Panterra, she does great work, her tams are so nice and warm, and she is very reasonable with her prices,,, i got a few from her and all are just great, send her a message and im sure she can help ya out,
Arturis Static
@arturis-static
14 years ago
51 posts
Thanks neil coe !!I'll look into that
Lex
@lex
14 years ago
217 posts
I do dread tams. I don't think I have any listed right now, but you can send me a note with the specifics. I mostly do custom work. here's my Etsy---> http://www.etsy.com/shop/xm3rcuryx I will be putting up a lot more listings soon for the holidays :D
neil coe
@neil-coe
14 years ago
361 posts
no prob bro, i like the ones she made me so much i want to get a few more from her..... so for sure look into it

Arturis Static said:
Thanks neil coe !!
I'll look into that
Bobbi
@bobbi
14 years ago
27 posts
Google "Nilda's Knick Knacks" and you should find an Ebay seller who does handmade tams. I've bought 4 from her and they are amazing quality and very reasonably priced. She is out of CA and I've always had quick delivery and amazing products from her.
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form