Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

A little scare and the cutest new family member!

☮Izzy-licious☮
@izzy-licious
14 years ago
183 posts
So the other night I was watching Ghost Adventure with my boyfriend and roommate. During a rather creepy part there was a scratching noise at the door... we all freaked a little and looked at each other like... WTF was that...my roommate got up to see what it was...opened the door... nothing there.... sits back down, and we hear it again.... goes to see... nothing.... now we have lots of annoying children that like to knock on the door and try to sell us their toys so we thought it was them so he stood by the door to open it quickly and scare them only this time when he heard it again this is what he opened the door too.....

Isn't she precious!We looked around out side and listened on the patio for someone calling for a puppy but nothing! No collar or anything... We take her outside to do her business at all times of the day and no one has said that she was theirs. And since it's an apartment complex you would think that you would know your puppy was missing... it's not like she got out of the yard with out you knowing... it's been 3 days and no one has posted a sign or anything so she is mine now ;) We got her a collar and name tag and have been working very hard with training and housebreaking. She is such a smart puppy! I just hope I can keep the fact that I have her hidden from the office so they don't charge me the rediculous pet deposit and rent.We aren't sure what kind of dog she is either all Black lab or Black Lab and Great Dane or Black lab and some sort of Terrier mix. We may know when she gets a little older. She just is skinny and has long legs. So I am thinking Great Dane/ Black Lab...
updated by @izzy-licious: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
cute pup congrats

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮Izzy-licious☮
@izzy-licious
14 years ago
183 posts
neil coe
@neil-coe
14 years ago
361 posts
oh sweet i too just got a pup. this week, i love my 4 legged friend... ill take a pic.
☮Izzy-licious☮
@izzy-licious
14 years ago
183 posts
Thanks guys,yeah she is a happy pup! I just hope I can keep her a secret long enought to save up the $ for the pet deposit. She is a smart cookie too!
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form