Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

What are you being!?

ashley ✿
@ashley
14 years ago
167 posts
okay, so i was wondering what everyone was planning on being for Halloween! if you celebrate that is..I'm going to be a Romani! for those of yall who don't know what that is, they're better known as Gypsies..so tell me your costume ideas, and all that junk!as for me, i'm just going to raid my closet and pull on a few layers of my clothing and call it good (:
updated by @ashley: 01/13/15 08:47:06PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
is it october already?i guess ill be me ..scary huh?ive never been good at beinmg anything but me but i guess i can be this guy

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Jdwood
@jdwood
14 years ago
275 posts
Lol! very funny!
soaringeagle said:
is it october already?
i guess ill be me ..scary huh?

ive never been good at beinmg anything but me but i guess i can be this guy

ashley ✿
@ashley
14 years ago
167 posts
hahaha, ah i love you SE! your awesome..
Jdwood
@jdwood
14 years ago
275 posts
Hannibal Lecter, This was my costume two years ago and I feel the need to go has him again

I was not allowed has a kid to celebrate any Holiday especially Halloween but now it's my favorite holiday.
updated by @jdwood: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
tatyananashi
@tatyananashi
14 years ago
145 posts
I dress up like a clone... You know all the people who consider themselves normal because they all look like everyone else? I think it's funny because only people who know me will know I'm dressed up, everyone else will think I'm just some "regular" girl who forgot to dress up.I already have a wig but my dreads barely fit under it. I got some ptfe body jewelry that I can cover with costume latex to hide my piercings (I don't take them out unless I have to for like an xray or something) and I top it all off with makeup (I don't wear makeup, so that's a costume effect also LOL).The hardest part is the clothing/shoes/purses that women these days carry. I am not spending the rediculous amount of $$ that these things cost, so I will have to convince some of my fashion obsessed friends to let me borrow. :) It will be hilarious, at least to me.
ashley ✿
@ashley
14 years ago
167 posts
oh my gosh that sounds so good! haha..i can't believe i hadn't ever thought of that!
Iain
@iain
14 years ago
844 posts
the predator :P
SpacemanTravis
@spacemantravis
14 years ago
127 posts
im going to be jack sparrow so i have an excuse to dreadlock my hair again so my new boss want bitch
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form