Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

anybody else get days like this?

TriggerHippy666
@triggerhippy666
14 years ago
15 posts
bout a month in now and fucking loose hairs are driving me nuts sick of having to wear a hat in public and looking like a mental patient when i dont nothing seems to be happening pissed off seriously considering shaving em off bollox to it :(
updated by @triggerhippy666: 01/13/15 08:46:47PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
dude youir a month in just a month it will be 12 more before theyre tamedstop wraing the hat stop caringand stop stereotyping mental patients toowhy does it bother you that u have loose hairs? all your life you had loose hairs whjy is it now they are an issue?get over it stop letting it bother youleave the hat off and see if u domt get compliments

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
The Rapture of Exile
@the-rapture-of-exile
14 years ago
33 posts
With time and patience, you will learn to enjoy the funny looks you get from people
tatyananashi
@tatyananashi
14 years ago
145 posts
It's hard to be patient but it's well worth it. I'm only a few months in but mine are loopy and knotted fully on some. Everyone's hair develops differently.You look good in your tam/hat, but you don't really need to hide them/cover them up. Mine really started to fall out fast because that's what backcombing does, but then it sorts itself out and starts to tangle. Go without the hat more often, maybe they need to move around even more or something.What kind of texture of hair do you have? It looks like it's starting to dread up in your pics, but of course those flyaway hairs will be there for a while. Give it another month, I was starting to get loops and really tight parts in my dreads by my second month, and that's when they really start to take off.It's worth it, seriously, just give it a bit more time.
Hannah Clarke
@hannah-clarke
14 years ago
29 posts
I know exactly how you feel! I wore my hat for a month or soo, I think it might be the length of hair... But now I love mine, stick too it! Wearing a hat aint soo bad if you don't wanna have your hair out in public just yet :P Get some new ones, soo you have some variety :D
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form