Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

knottyboy dread wax truth

Julie Ellis
@julie-ellis
14 years ago
76 posts
knottyboty doesnt care the harm they do with dread waxthe instructions they provie guarantee the wax will ruin your dreads"its nice to run a blowdryer over the hair and soften up that wax and really melt it into the core of the locks which is where its gonna do its job."hahahahaha. this is on the knotty boy how to dread video. which i once saw before i started dreading and when i saw someone on here talk about how it looked after the guy got them done and how they looks like crap. i mean they tell you, that they want you to have melted globs of wax in the core. wow. just thought id share, made me crack up.OH. and side note. i tried to comment on it, how i was doing mine natural because i've heard too many bad things about it...and my comment is pending. im sure they do that so all the ppl who are aware of how bad wax can be, cannot warn the poor unfortunates.what a great business.
updated by @julie-ellis: 02/14/15 06:38:04AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
dreadheadhq says and does the same thing but then likes to say you only have problems of u use kb dread wax not dhhqbut they both say melt it into the coregross

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Julie Ellis
@julie-ellis
14 years ago
76 posts
gross indeed. but after this i read the post johnny clean had posted. gave a bit more respect for him, but actions speak louder than words. so lets see where that goes.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
im giving up on that what actions? hes stuck on the idea that maturity needs to be measurableand the idea that wax needs to be improved not rejectedid have alot more respect if he either pulled it off the market or did any edits on his site in the last month

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Julie Ellis
@julie-ellis
14 years ago
76 posts
yea i doubt it, but thats his journey man.
labmofgod
@labmofgod
14 years ago
94 posts
Hey SE did you ever get that interview with johnny clean? or did he wimp out?
orbit2332
@orbit2332
14 years ago
65 posts
on the knotty boy website they have a FAQ saying something like, "i cut open my one of my dreads and it was full of some nasty smelly sludge, is this normal?" and the response was, "of course this is normal. it doesnt matter whats on the insides of dreads just as long as the outside looks okay." WTF
Julie Ellis
@julie-ellis
14 years ago
76 posts
AAHHHAHAHAHAHAHA, how could someone fall for that?!?! man i gotta see this for myself. im soooo glad i found this site, before i did any damage. that what happens when you don't really look into something. you get scammed. orbit2332 said:
on the knotty boy website they have a FAQ saying something like, "i cut open my one of my dreads and it was full of some nasty smelly sludge, is this normal?" and the response was, "of course this is normal. it doesnt matter whats on the insides of dreads just as long as the outside looks okay." WTF
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
14 years ago
849 posts
UGHGH i almost threw up a little. That's disgusting, no wonder dreads get a bad rap! orbit2332 said:
tatyananashi
@tatyananashi
14 years ago
145 posts
EWWWW! That is so disgusting. I can't imagine that someone would read that FAQ and say, "Oh, well then that's ok"... I'm not ok with nasty smelly sludge being in anything! orbit2332 said:
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form